Sunday 19 October 2008

Bleuet Business...



In my 4Watt podcasts I've recently dropped a couple of excellent remixes by bLEUET a remixer and producer out of Montreal, real name Gaultier Paré. If you check out his MySpace page there are links to all his mixes including his first own track with forthcoming remixes promised from TechJio and BSBTRGDCLUB.

Now I now you're all busy people - why else flick to that spreadsheet when someone comes in the office! - so here is the heads up with some links for your listening and mixing pleasure...

bLEUET's remixes
TechJio feat. BSBTRGDCLUB - Vertebrate (bLEUET Remix) (Mediafire)
Evil Nine - They Live (bLEUET Remix) (Mediafire)
Muse - Knights Of Cydonia (bLEUET Electro Remix Edit) (Mediafire)

bLEUET's guest 4Watt podcast mix...
4Watt Pod 51 presents DJ bLEUET guest electro mix (Mediafire)

And by the way hello to my blog...

Ian '4Watt'
(Links - Blog Facebook Podcasts MySpace Netvibes iTunes)

3 comments:

Gaultier Paré said...

glad to be on this blog's premiere XD
subcribing to it.

hope to see more posts soon!! =D

-bLEUET

Unknown said...

Hi!

Great first blog...

Keep up the good work,

Ecosse :0)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you've got a blog going mate (I've given it a thought myself but I'm too lazy!!!)

Like your new mix by the way...just what the doctor ordered

(PS: Working on a remix of Funkadelic I'd love for you to have a look a...once it's done I'll send you a link)

As Gaultier Paré said, hope to see more stuff soon!!!

5kull-5trobe